Saturday 27 August 2011

“Reasons why the north will always be better than the south....”

I don’t drink beer but I do buy pints for friends and by ’eck it was cheap up north. As you can see from this photo MyMan posted on Facebook with the caption: “Reasons why the north will always be better than the south....”

We had a wonderful few days and the best news came on Thursday via a text from my MS nurse: 'Morning. Yr pacmans have returned. Hooray! 0.7. Text me when u can come + see us for ecg attachment.'

I was wired yesterday and now am detached and hoping the red splodges will have faded before tonight’s posh frock wearing for a friend’s 40th birthday party.

I’m back on Gilenya. I have wonderful MyMan who literally went the extra mile for me on our Yorkshire break. As he would say: ‘all is good’. And he’s a Yorkshire man.

This is my reason why the north is better than the south

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not be rude or disrespectful.
If you know who I am, just refer to me as Toots.
You do not have to complete a URL (website address) to post a comment. Choose a profile - just your name or Anonymous is fine. I look forward to reading what you have to say.